RE: Subject: Re: [IP] BIG FAVOR...PLEASE

I agree.  You have to totally take charge.  I have been on the MM 506 for 5
years and it took me (and my Dr0 a year to get my insurance to pay.  They
really want you to give up.  After a year of aggressively calling and having
my Dr. send letters about my case.  They caved in.  I'm sure that they did
not pay $5000, with the "Big Discount" I'm sure it was about $3500.

Donna