[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #42

In a message dated 3/28/00 5:43:18 PM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

 "Cora Miller" <email @ redacted> wrote:
 > I don't know where to begin. I am just considering using the pump. I =
 > have had diabetes for about 32 years now. I have no complications =
 > other than all the lows I fight (and I do mean lows in the low 20's to = >>
 since being on the pump..one month now..the lows i used to fight constantly
have been almost eliminated!!so cora, the pump may be the answer for you.
iwas on ul prior pump and it was very unstable..took several days to get it
out of my system to start pumping and what a difference..the amounts i take
for basal work wonderfully!!