[IP] first pm report newbie pumper

After a night of wonderful and AMAZING steady numbers(172 190 195) he hit
384 at his usual dawn phenon time even at increased basal from .05 to .09.
Wonder if he is bouncing back from too high a basal shift or if this is
common, but seems a bit much without the NPH.  I mean he was this high or
higher at this time on MDI but I thought it would be covered so much better
with a higher basal.  We'll see what doc says tomorrow, butPaddy had a
fairly fatty dinnner and very late.  hmmmmm.........

Charisma :)