Re: [IP] Riding high in the afternoon

The stress of having your teeth removed can cause your BGs to rise. It is a
trauma to your body. Were you given any prednisone by chance to reduce
swelling? Were you put out so you didn feel anything? Healing of the body
can also make my BGs go up.
Maybe if you ate something if you can the food will help the insulin to work.
Sounds like your body is going through alot right now. When things heal and
settle down you will be ok.
It is amazing the things that cause the BGs to go up. It is also more
difficult to keep BGs down when one cannot eat..I know..I cannot swallow
and get stuck eating things like mashed potatos, and mushy foods..
Hang in there and let your body heal..things will get better :)
Ginny who is now on 80 mg pred per day OY talk about a mess with BGs,