Re: [Re: [IP] Need Help NOW]

email @ redacted wrote:
 This worked but then tonight pump read low &
> then went off. I just took battery holder out & back in again & it is now
> working. I'm sure there must be something wrong with pump? does anybody have

> any idea whats going on? I doubt pump will last the night so i'll just use
> syrange. MM said they will send there batteries special next day delivery.
> They want to see if it is pump or batteries.

I suspect your problem is the battery holder itself. I had one crack on my 506
some years ago, and had to reset the pump, then again. The plastic had cracked
below the batteries so that the batteries were out of contact when I moved in
certain directions. They sent me a new one overnight and it worked fine ever
since, at least until I retired it for my new 507c about a year ago...

Just pull out the battery holder and look it over (and under) closely.

Ted Quick