[IP] Home Medical Equipment(Durable Medical Equipment)

My plan says  these are" equipment designed for repeated use" which would be
the pump, but certainly not the infusion sets.  Guess they'd say the sets are
an extension of the pump.  I got all fired up, because that would mean a $5
co-pay for 3 months of supplies, vs what we pay now: $250 deductible and 20%.
 But then I figured I'd lose, and don't think I'm up to the fight, after the
horrid time I had when they denied the pump.  But, would love to hear if
anybody else decides to take it on!  Holly