Re: [IP] Re:Any suggestions

it's called GROWTH !

up, down, up , down.

go with the flow.  you might see patterns.  keep good records and label them
"growth week",  "low week".  keep track of what basals work best with each.

in our house...menstrual cycles also wreak havoc with 11 yr. old geneva's
BGS.  and she doesn't even have her period yet.  but I do...and there is a
parallel!  try keeping THAT in line.

mom to geneva