Re: [IP] proteinuria

Hi Doreen,

My son, Kevin did a 24 hr a couple of months ago and it showed a higher count
than normal so they had him do one just the other day. We don't expect the
results for another two weeks.  After just having to wait 15 minutes behind
everyone else signing in the lab, I see that they are pretty packed with
other tests too. Now I'm in the waiting position too and am keeping Kev in
prayer for no sign of any complications. The Dr. said it would be pretty rare
if something were to come of this since he has only had diabetes for 8
yrs....In my head I was saying...ONLY?...lol

Good luck to you, keep me posted, Linda