Re: [IP] Need Help NOW

   I have a MM 507 which iv'e hade for 3 yrs. Never hade this problem before
& never read this on list. Batteries went low yesterday & after 3 hrs pump
read off. I then changed batteries & after 2-3 hrs pump read low  & then went
off. I now put in 2nd set of batteries & the smae thing happened. I took
battery holder out & put back in & everythig was ok. Today at noon pump read
low & in 2hrs pump went off, but i got back on by taking holder out. After
another 3-4 hrs pump read low again. Called MM & they told me to wipe battery
contacts with q tip & alcohol. This worked but then tonight pump read low &
then went off. I just took battery holder out & back in again & it is now
working. I'm sure there must be something wrong with pump? does anybody have
any idea whats going on? I doubt pump will last the night so i'll just use
syrange. MM said they will send there batteries special next day delivery.
They want to see if it is pump or batteries.

     Richard:     MM said they would send there own batteries next day
delivery to make sure it is not batteries.