Re:[IP] Unsuccessful searching...for info

This high blood pressure medicine you refer to is most likely Vasotec.. which
is also used as an ace inhibitor for lowering the protein found in urine.
this is what I'm on and it brought my trace amoutn of 41 down to single
digits.  The only reason you wouldn't want to be on THIS ace inhibitor that i
know of is if you already have low blood pressure.  Good Luck!  I fought for
a few years (when I did n't show any protein in my urine) until i found a doc
who would prescribe it preventatively... by that point I had started to have
trace amounts!

24 years old
23 years IDDM
3 weeks pumping