[IP] At Last

I just had to share.  I got an At Last meter for free ( it pays to go to
meetings and having a big mouth :-)  ).  Anyway, I've been plaing around
with it all day.  Comparing it to my Glucometer Elite and I have fallen in
love for the 2nd time, well maybe third time.  First Steve, then the  pump
again, and now the At Last.  I am one happy camper with this meter.  It
works GREAT.  I think my fingers will be very happy not getting poked 10
times a day.

The results have been very comparable to the Elite so that makes me happy
and I can get a result after my first try.  I am absolutely in love with
this machine.  Pretty scary huh?  :-)  I am just so excited.  It doesn't
hurt and I get good results.  I even tested my first love, Steve and he
didn't feel a thing.  Came in at 90 so I was a bit peeved but oh well he's
not diabetic.  <VBG>

Fran, who's a happy camper.