Carole, I have never had a problem with anyone from Disetronic, they have
been so helpful in the entire process, they were much more responsive than MM
was and that's why I have a Disetronic. In fact MM called me to ask what my
status was after I had already started using my new pump and then the rep
told me that Disetronic would take chances on insurance paying for the pump,
He said that MM was much more careful.  The Disetronic rep even suggested the
MM softset and softserta for me.  I'm sure you will be happy with either pump
and the important thing is to just get one and get under control of your life