Re: [IP] Shouldn't nurses have more sense?

I really didn't intend to offend, and I appreciate your input- to elaborate a
little more, this was '79/'80, and I was 17 and was put in peds because the
adult wing had no beds- there was- including me, 3 patients in the whole
wing, and it was the nurse who ordered the food!!  Seriously, it was just
meant to help lighten everyone's spirits and bring a chuckle.

aka Mouse