Re: [IP] I'm baaaaaack....and some thoughts

I hate to think of all those Humalog pens being thrown out unused each month!
 There's a company called Medport Inc who makes a diabetic daily organizer
and travel organizer that come with refreezable ice packs in one zipper
compartment and a room temp compartment on the other side.   I ordered a
couple extra sets of "medice' packs, and change them out twice a day- that
keeps the insulin cold without having to remember to take it out of the
fridge when I leave the house, and if the Humalog pen is unused, you wouldn't
have to throw it out each month!  The travel organizer, while not intended
for pump supplies- does have room for what I carry on a daily basis,
including a small meter, at least 2 sets/2 extra sil cannulas, up to 5 or so
vials of insulin in the cold side, pockets for iv preps, alcohol swabs, tape,
I even carry a dispenser of Johnson & Johnson 1/4 inch paper tape and Unique
Accesories 6 month record keeper!

Check it out, it may save you some Humalog pens!!!

aka Mouse