Re: [IP] I got insurance OK - Now which pump?

>I would suggest the disotronic because it has a tappet that you insert
>into the top of the pump and it makes it waterproof.  I have been
>swimming, snorkeling, and water skiing with it and had no problems.  The
>only thing you cannot do is scuba dive.  Hope this helps.

I am sorry to be repetitive, but you DO NOT need the red tappets to make
the pump  waterproof.  The red tappets just keep the cartridge from getting
wet and salty if you go into the ocean.  Also you can also dive 11 feet
into the water. I am not familiar with how deep one goes while scuba
diving, but I have read and been told that the D pump is guaranteed
waterproof for 11 feet.  You may want to get this all in writing from D,
but I do know the tappet thing is true for I never use it and have had no