Re: [IP] Unsuccessful searching...for info

> Fellow listers...
> Don't KNOW what I am doing incorrectly...but after a number of
> attempts to use the IP search for archival information on "protein
> spill in urine" "ace inhibitors" and even "proteinuria"...I have
> resigned from any further attempts!
Make sure you turn on the check boxes for the archives you wish to
search. The only one on by default is the web site + faqs

To search the mail archives you must check the various individual
list boxes for US, UK, etc... and select last 2 months or all.

I got 250+ hits for the word "inhibitor"

When in doubt, don't be bashful about posting to the list or

Someone will help out and get you on the right track.