[IP] Unsuccessful searching...for info

Fellow listers...

Don't KNOW what I am doing incorrectly...but after a number of attempts
to use the IP search for archival information on "protein spill in
"ace inhibitors" and even "proteinuria"...I have resigned from any
further attempts!

Therefore...would anyone willing to share with me any experience you may
have with using any high blood pressure medication as a preventative
measure for kidney problems please e-mail me at email @ redacted
so as not to bore the list.

Seems a new test (according to the Dr.) is able to detect very small
amounts of protein spill in the urine and apparently has detected such
for me. Dr. wishes to prescribe high blood pressure medication as a
preventative...though I do not experience high blood pressure and all
other lab results are excellent.

I am quite nervous about taking such medication!

Becky LaSpina
IDDM since 1957 - MM507C since 12/29/98