[IP] Bethany, Emily and ADD and ADHD!

    Well I am right there with those of you who want to lose weight. I love
the freedom of the pump, but it makes it too easy to eat
whatever...whenever. I wish sometimes I didn't get off the idea of eating
the way your supposed to on MDI, even though I was never good at that
either!! LOL!

Also, for those Moms with children who have ADD or ADHD. Have you tried the
Herb supplement Melissa Supreme? Look it up at Google.com or any search
engine and read about it. I heard it works better then the prescription
drugs out there and it NATURAL!!!

15 years D and pumping 3 months! Woo hoo!