At 02:13 PM 3/28/00 email @ redacted wrote:
 >Sorry group--I could not find her personal email addy

If anyone ever needs to look up a member's email address you can find it on
our web-site. Just access the Member's Only area and you'll find a complete
alphabetical list of all the profiles... each has the email address. Please
remember, however, these email addresses are only to be used for personal
conversation between members on this list...  see our policy below:

>This information is for the exclusive use of the membership of the
>Insulin-Pumpers mailing lists. It is provided specifically to facilitate
>communication between members of the lists and to assist them in obtaining
>help with diabetes related problems. Use of this information for any other

>SPAMMERS -- The sending of any unsolicited email advertising messages to
>this mail list will result in the imposition of civil liability against
>you in accordance with Cal. Bus. & Prof. Code Section 17538.45.

(if you can't get into the Member's Only area, please write to the HELP
address below)