Sorry group--I could not find her personal email addy
There are apparently 200+ counties in Alabama, but I figure you can take it
from her if I give you a number of a ridier in Alabama anywhere, right?
So here you are
  SOO sorry it has taken me so ong.  My contact has been working and
anniversary and such
madison alabama frank adkins 256-837-8904
Good Luck--I'll wrote later--getting ready for pump appt!
Charisma :)
PS my A1C came back 5.4 and fasting gluc 94 dso no hope unless a doc can see
that I am heading for TypeII based on symptoms alone