Re: [RE: [IP] RE: Insurance Questions]

"Brinkman, Donna L." <email @ redacted> wrote:
> I totally agree.  The pump would be considered DME, but, I will take what I
> can get.
> Supplies are disposable, similar to insulin syringes, right?

Just to add more confusion to the subject, my BC/BS insurance lists pumps,
all pump supplies (except insulin, of course) and test strips as being DME.
I've given up trying to make sense of it, I think the real objective is to
hide the items we need in an unusual place so the people we call with
questions won't find it, and can tell us it isn't covered.....

Ted Quick