Please...I have a very big favor to ask. I am in "negotiations" with
MiniMed. They want to bill my Blue Cross $6000 for a pump.....and find me
responsible for whatever balance is unpaid...$3000. I need all of you good
people that have purchased a MiniMed in, say, the last 6 months to respond
with the dollar amount MiniMed accepted as payment in full on your pump.
The issue isn't what the insurance will pay...it's what MiniMed accepts.
PLEASE ruch me your answer as they are "pricing me out" of a pump!
And for you Disetronic users...do you feel that their customer support is
like what MiniMed users say about theirs? I have tried to contact them and
they don't respond...hmmmm...a clue?  Thanks for your help!!
  Carole (closing in on a possible pump...YES!!!!)