[IP] My 3 yr old got pump today!

Yeah, after 2 long months of jumping through hoops our pump came in the mail
today.  A pretty blue one.  The bad thing is we can't get it hooked up for
another few weeks.  EERRR!  Oh well, my daughter is excited about it.  We
already did the normal saline run with a loner pump.

My daughter wants to go to The Spaghetti Factory once it is hooked up and
have "noodles, salad, and TWO scoops of ice cream".  We can't wait.