[IP] I got insurance OK - Now which pump?

I have normally just lurked and read all of the emails for the last two weeks...But today I got approved for my insurance for the pump and all pump supplies they said they would pay for all!  My job is worth that!

So soon I will be hooked up TOO!

Now I have to decide which pump...I got some good advice in chat room today - minimed or disetronic?  I like minimed as it has remote, but disetronic is waterproof and you get two machines!

which?  advice?  I eat out, I live at the beach in florida so spend many weekends and long summer afternoons at the beach and in the water!  I canoe and I snorkel....rest of the time I garden, work, watch tv and do jewerly making.