[IP] Another 3 yr old to be pumping soon!

We just got back from visiting our new doctor.  What a difference!  We
didn't have to jump through hoops, or anything!  He says we should be
pumping within 2 months!  I am soooooo excited!  ( and a little scared,
too.........so many new things to learn.)  I just HAD to share my news with
as many people as I could! We live in the country, so shouting it from the
rooftop wasn't as effective. LOL   I am sure that you will be hearing a lot
from me as the time gets nearer. Also, Charisma, I know that you hoped that
someday you will be able to help others.....You have been helping me all
along.....you ask such wonderful questions.  I have learned a lot through
you.  Thank you.

Jewel ( mom to Kenny )