Re: [IP] RE: Insurance Questions

Hello, i just got off the phone with BC/BS Federal Employee Program. Matt's
pump supplies fall under the Durable Medical Equipment coverage. And our
family gets , i believe about 1,600 dollars for each year, so if I time it
right, i should beable to get his supplies paid for!  Ohhhhh  i sure hope no
one else in the family has an "accident" or something and needs,
say.........crutches..........sorry Charlie, Matt needs his supplies.
VBG..........good luck.