[IP] Basal Testing

Any problem with a full day fast when testing basals? I was thinking about
the first of one week eat breakfast start counting at noon. The end of that
week eat lunch start counting at supper. The first of the next week eat
supper and start counting at bedtime. The person starting me on the pump
says no big deal, if I can make it without getting too hungry. Each fast
would end at the meal I started counting the next day.