Re: [IP] Buying cannulas separately

<So, IP members, if you'd like to be able to buy the cannulas separately,
say so here. Let's see if a pump rep answers.>
    I too would like to see them sold separately. My HMO will only pay for so
much. I would like to have a few extras around for those emergency site
changes. I hate to get as low on supplies as my HMO requires. I would gladly
purchase (at my own expense) extras for peace of mind!