Re: [IP] security checks

The pump does not go through the x-ray machines..no need for them to do
that. So there is nothing to worry about. They may use a wand on you but
that doesn't affect anything.
There isn't any need to unhook from your pump. I don't know where these
stories are coming from but we are at the Atlanta airport alot and never
had to worry about my pump.
Ginny