Re: [IP] Tanning Beds and Pumps

  I lay in a bed all the time and I have never had any problems.  I always
disconnect while I am in the bed.  I have never had any problems with my
blood sugar rising while being disconnected.  I will say that you should
start very slow.  I have a friend who also pumps and she jumped right into
tanning and her blood sugars shot through the roof.  Take it a step at a
time.  Let the operator know you are diabetic and they can help you set a
rate to tan that is safe.

        Happy Tanning