RE: [IP] Convince the doctor

If I counted correctly you have 5 kids with D?  Wow that must be a handful!
I think you should get all of them on the pump.  However I understand the
doctors concerns also.  Is it possible to get all the kids seeing the same
endo?  I am sure you already thought of that though.  Well the hardest part
of the pump is getting started on it.  So you should continue to push the
doctor to get your kids on the pump, or see a different doctor.  However, as
hard as it may be you may want to start them in stages.  Try getting the
older two more settled on the pump before starting the others.  Although if
you are getting up at 3am to test 2 bgs why not test 5bgs.  :)

-- Sherry