[IP] Convince the doctor

Hello I just joined the list yestereday and was looking for some help on how to convince my childrens docotor into letting them pump. My 2 oldest are with different endos and both already have had insurance approve it and are just waiting for training. My other 3 Alex Nat and Ayana who all see the same endo wont even agree to the idea hes says Nat and Ayana are too young and although Alex is ten almost at the age where he allows pumps that 3 pumps in the household would be tooo demanding on me. I already think shots for 3 kids is too demanding but im doing what has to be done. If anyone could offer me some help or idea it would be galdly appericated
Margaret King