RE: [IP] Re: Healthy Eating

I have to agree with you Maureen.  I grew up with mostly healthy food.  I
say "mostly" because I do have a few weaknesses.  I have a huge weakness to
Cheetos and Snickers bars.  :)  For some reason I can't get enough of
either.  Well that makes it sound worse then it really is.  I normally eat
chicken, or pasta.  I eat a lot of broccoli, green beans, salads,  carrots,
celery, peppers, etc.  I have always adored fresh fruit.  However once and a
while I just have to have a snickers bar or cheetos.  My mom and I, when I
lived at home, would be on the same menstrual cycle schedule.  So for that
week there would be cheetos and snickers bars in the house.  That was the
one week of "badness". Now I treat myself about one day every other month to
a lunch of a snack pack of cheetos and a snickers bar.  Sound healthy huh?
;)  For some reason it makes me feel like I am being absolutely wicked, but
I enjoy every bite, crunch, etc. :)

-- Sherry