Re: [IP] security checks

At 11:41 AM 3/27/00 Brenda E wrote:
 >This is really interesting because I work at an
 >airport and go in and out of secured areas LOTS!  I am
 >hoping to get my pump on Thursday, but I guess this
 >should  be a consideration.  How difficult is it to
 >attach and reattach discretely??

I've been through a number of airport security gates without any problems
at all. I'm almost positive that they don't use X-rays when you go through
those gates... it's checking mainly for metal. We have had lots of reports
on this list of people going through and never even getting beeped... the
pumps keep working just fine too.