Hi Everyone,

New this week, a chat time for teens and college-age/early-twenties pumpers
to get together and chat. Amy M. will host Thursday nights at 7:30 p.m. EST
(12:30 a.m. GMT) in the Teen chat room. Come and join Amy for her debut
chat this week!

We also have a new "Guest" chat room. Whenever we have guest chatters, they
will be in the Guest chat room. Join us there on Tuesday, April 4th, at 9
p.m. for our guest from Disetronic, Chris Newman.

And don't forget our new Parent Chat on Wednesday nights at 9 p.m. EST (2
a.m. GMT). Steve Winer, Connie Hornbaker, and Allie Rogers will host in the
Parent chat room.

Below is IP's schedule of weekly, moderated (i.e., you know there'll be at
least one other person in the room!) chat times. The chat rooms are open
any time, for any members, so feel free to chat whenever.

Either Carolyn (email @ redacted) or myself (email @ redacted)
will do a Tuesday morning chat starting at 9:30 a.m. EST (2:30 p.m. GMT).
Carolyn will be there this Tuesday morning (3/28).

Rodney Mead (email @ redacted) hosts a chat  at 9 p.m. EST (2 a.m.
GMT). Tuesday nights in the Anytime room.

Parent Chat at 9 p.m. EST (2 a.m. GMT) with Steve Winer, Connie Hornbaker,
and Allie Rogers, in the Parent chat room.

Amy M. will host the teens and college-age/early-twenties pumpers chat at
7:30 p.m., Thursday nights, in the Teen chat room.

Carolyn will host the regular Thursday night chat at 9 p.m.  EST (2 a.m.
GMT) in the Anytime foom.

Please let me know if you're interested in hosting a chat time. We'd love
to have more volunteers and all you have to do is show up and talk!

To get started chatting, just go to:

Instructions are there at the site. Hope to see you in the chat rooms!

Jenny Nash (email @ redacted)
Carolyn Green (email @ redacted)
Rodney Mead (email @ redacted)

Jenny Nash