RE: [IP] invitation

This really depends on when my regular meal was.  If I had breakfast at 7am.
I would bolus for the full carbs and correct if high or low.  If I had
breakfast at 8am (why I would want a snack at 9am I don't know) :)  I would
not correct.  Main reason is Humalog is in and out of my system in less then
2 hours.  More like 1.5.  Unused insulin rule isn't a true factor for me
most the time. :)

Same rule of thumb for the snack at 3pm.

-- Sherry