Re: [IP] type II follow up

email @ redacted wrote:

> I have had some serious lows myself lately nad am suspecting I am goping the
> way of the family history (Type II except my son Paddy who is Type I) but
> the doc was not thinking that possible since I am having all lows, and only
> two slightly elevated fasting bg(145, 130)  She ordered and A1C but I
> suspect it will be "goos" since I have had so many lows.

Charisma, those AREN'T "slightly" elevated fasting BGs -- those, IF
they're lab values, are DIAGNOSTIC of Type 2 diabetes.  The criterion
for diagnosis of Type 2 is two fasting BGs above 126.

Don't let Paddy's Type 1 patterns fool you into thinking that "slight"
elevations aren't dangerous -- there are lots of Type 2's with serious
complications that can tell you otherwise.

That, plus the fact that you have a young son who will be needing you
for quite a while to come means that you need to take care of yourself,
including doing all you can to keep your own BGs in normal ranges!!!

Good luck!!!
 Type Weird, pumping!
 mailto:email @ redacted