[IP] Pumpers in Australia

Hi folks,

On someone else's behalf, I was wondering if anybody from Australia who
is pumping could e-mail me and let me know if I could pass along their
e-mail address to the mom of a child from Sydney who is trying to get a
pump for her daughter.

They can't find an endo to prescribe one...yet.

If you can help me help this family, it would be so appreciated.  I
noticed on the 'doctors who prescribe page' that there is a doctor from
Australia there, I will send her that information, but if anyone knows
of another could you please let me know by sending an e-mail to my home
e-mail address please.  I don't always get a chance to read the digest
and would not want to miss it.

thanks in advance!!!

Barb....Erica's mom