Re: [IP] clothing

I am so happy for you that your pumping days are soon to begin! I have been
pumping almost 4 months now. I have not purchased much in "special" clothing
for wearing my pump. I will just add a couple of suggestions to what has
already been said in responses to your question. I now wear P.J.s and
nighties with a pocket in them and just put the pump in the pocket at night
when I sleep. I toss and turn a lot and so that way the pump goes with
me...I do not even worry about it. With the odd nightime wear that does not
have a pocket, I just use the baby sock trick.
When dressing up I have done two things; I have pinned the baby sock to my
bra under my arm then put the pump in it. I also purchased a garter and a
pair of "Stay-Ups". When wearing a tight fitting fancy dress, I just slipped
the pump into the top of the Stay-up on the inside of my leg where it stayed
snug and safe and accessible for the whole dinner and dance! That reminds
me...I am suppose to send a picture to Michael!
All the best with your Pumping!
Carolyn....Happily Pumping :o)