Re: [IP] easy fill

In a message dated 3/27/00 7:06:11 AM Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Someone mentioned a while back when they received thier disetronic pump it
 came with an easy fill. Can anybody tell me what that is? I did not find it
 on the disetronic home page.
It was probably me...it is a plastic device that holds the cartridges and the
insulin bottles so that theneedle is barely in the bottle making it easier to
not get as many bubbles plus, just easier to handle two things at once!