Re: [IP] pharmacists

In a message dated 3/27/00 2:18:23 AM Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I know I am a few days late on this one.. the other day when I picked up my
 pump supplies my pharmacist had the audacity to tell me that I use more
 infusion sets then any other of his clients! Pretty upset! Hubby said to
 just ignore him, what does he know about it anyway.
Your Hubby is right I think...the difference of his statement is that you are
changing like you should and those others are probably trying to save on
expenses and are going longer at sites.  Probably those patients as well have
maybe had an infection or two to deal with as well. Some Pharmacists think
they no us and our situations just because they have sold us our medical
supplies for years!