Re: [IP] Healthy eating?

  Generally healthier here too....Attributable to a) Melissa being more
weight conscious as a 17 yr old, b) the 'forbidden fruit" aspects of diabetes
having been eliminated by the "option" of eating whatever/whenever with her
pump and c) conscious decisions NOT to take 14 units of insulin say for a
Cinnabon that has 140 gms of carbohydrates!!!!
   End result- much healthier choices than I know I was making at age 17!!

regards, Renee ( pump-mom)