Re: [IP] Healthy eating?

Hi Nancy,

 Oh yes, almost every trip to the grocery store brings a comment.  Of course,
almost everything I eat is fake.  Like no fat or very little, diet pop, low
fat cheese, low sugar, low this and low that da,da,da,da!  I buy only Healthy
Choice products because I live alone and I hate cooking so I just microwave
everything.  I eat a Healthy Choice everyday for lunch, and another for
dinner.  I do eat out but I usually have the lowest fat thing I can find on
the menu and that ain't always easy.

I eat almost the same thing everyday except when I eat out.  And my shopping
cart has the same thing in it every week. Comments at the register range from
how can you stand to eat that stuff to don't you ever eat anything good?  So
then I just try to be as curt as I can and say well, I'm a diabetic and I
would like to live a good healthy life.  That usually finds them saying oh I
guess you better then?  But don't you get tired of it?  I say Do you get
tired of Coke, chips and Pizza?  Didn't think so.
I really don't mind eating the same thing as long as I get to go out now and
then and have something a little more like real food.  I still never eat
fried foods or any goodies that are full of fat.  Never ice cream always
yogurt or some substitute.

Nancy, 35 years D 12 years pumping.