Re: [Re: [IP] clothing]

Ginny Kloth <email @ redacted> wrote:

> Otherwise I have not had a need to use anything special. I do use a leather
> pump holder for my MM 507c. I would like to get another one or 2 of them
> but I am not sure MM still makes the model for the 507C.

MiniMed pumps have all been the same size and shape for some time.
My old 506 fits in the same case that my newer 507c does, and the 508 is the
same size as well, so feel free to get a case at any time.

MiniMed has only changed the firmware and added colors, possibly put slightly
rounder corners on it, none of which affects case size. That's why they never
mention different model numbers when listing available cases.

Ted Quick
email @ redacted

When I had my