[IP] security checks

My diestronic rep  (who is diabetic and wears the pump) told me to not go
through the security at airports. He said it has caused problems to the pump
programming itself. He said to carry a letter from your endo explaining you
have a pump and can not go through. I know that people have not had problems
but maybe it might not be worth chancing. I figure he may have a good idea
because of his experience with diestronics as a rep and personal user. Just
my humble opinion I wanted to pass on to everyone.