Re: [IP] clothing

I have been pumping over 4 yrs now! I cannot believe it. And in all of this
time I have not had a need to buy any special clothing at all. The only
little thing I bought was a baby bootie sock to wear tucked into my bra
when I wore some special dresses at my 3 children's wedding which all took
place with one year and 3 weeks of each other.
Otherwise I have not had a need to use anything special. I do use a leather
pump holder for my MM 507c. I would like to get another one or 2 of them
but I am not sure MM still makes the model for the 507C. When I had my
disetronic pump I used the pump holder from unique pump store.
AOl IM chat ID riverbijou