[IP] Healthy eating?

We eat less healthy than before D.  Now the prepackaged food is labeled (in
US)and is just so easy to count.  Time also seems to be less available.  Now
we have two kids doing homework and we both work full time.  Dinner is
usually what we can open or pick-up.  Breakfast is usually eggs and waffles,
OK so we also have PopTarts at times.

My kid just loves a big salad and some chicken soup.  I am sure that I can
switch her over to frozen pizza if I keep forcing it on her. :>)

Curtis Lomax