Re: [IP] Healthy eating?

In a message dated 3/26/00 8:35:08 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< So, do IP'ers as a group think
 that they eat "healthier" than the average American family because they're
 diet-aware, or do we eat just as much junk, and it happened to be a good
 shopping cart day in Lenoir, NC? >>

"Healthy shopper" here. My cart always seems to be loaded with fresh veggies,
chicken, fish and stuff like that. But those are my preferred foods. That's
not to say that I always eat healthy -- but I both enjoy cooking and figure
that if I have to pay attention to everything that goes into my mouth, it's
going to be the best that I can make it. When I go out is sometimes a
different story. That's when the pizza and beer (and wicked desserts, etc.)
come in.  :-)

Jan (and Elvis)