Re: [IP] Invitation

Yes I developed a software that does everything for me - I just
need to type the intaken carbohydrates and the glucometer
reading.

Jose

Hey, Jose,

I thought you had already written some software to figure this
all out for you.  Didn't you take into account things like how your
carb to insulin ratio varies throughout the day, what the meal
consists of, etc?

If not, I'm curious to know how it can possibly work.

Liz

Hey folks - I think I didn't explain exactly what this invitation was
about: the main reason is to gather opinions about
HOW PUMPERS DO EACH CALCULUS FOR EACH BOLUS.
Do you use a fixed carbohydrate ratio for the snacks? Does it
not matter if the snack is taken at 9AM, 4 PM or 10 PM?
Do you use a calculator?

Jose