From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Ron Bylund
Sent: Sunday, March 26, 2000 5:12 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Skipped Meals

I have been on the pump for 1 month now and love it.  My job requires me to sometimes work through lunch, which was a major push for me to get the pump.  However, in everything I read - nothing tells me what to do "pump" wise with skipped meals.  Can anyone help?  Also, with all of the minimed pouches out there, which one seems to be the best for "hiding" your pump?
Thanks for your help.